This week’s run time is 45:25.
WEEK IN REVIEW (5:30)
Highlights from the State of Green Business webcast (21:40)
This week, GreenBiz published its 15 annual State of Green Business report, highlighting 10 trends our analysts and editors expect to shape the year ahead. This year’s edition also included commentary about The State of the Net Zero movement (by our close partners at S&P Global Sustainable 1) and on The State of Green Jobs and Skills (contributed by the chief economist of LinkedIn). Here are some highlight from our webcast with:
- Richard Mattison, president of S&P Global Sustainable1
- Grant Harrison, green finance and ESG analyst at GreenBiz
- Sarah Golden, senior energy analyst at GreenBiz
- Deonna Anderson, senior editor of GreenBiz
- Theresa Lieb, food systems analyst at GreenBiz
- Jesse Klein, associate editor at GreenBiz
Sowing more oats with Oatly (39:00)
Martin Larson, a fifth generation farmer from Minnesota, discusses his participation in a pilot program by oat milk maker Oatly. Read more in this report by Associate Editor Jesse Klein.
*Music in this episode by Lee Rosevere: “And so Then,” “Start the Day,” “4th Ave Walk Up,” “It Was Like That When I Got Here” and “Let That Sink In.”
To make sure you don’t miss the newest episode of GreenBiz 350, subscribe on iTunes or Spotify. Have a question or suggestion for a future segment? E-mail us at [email protected].